Tuesday, June 4, 2013

PSA Plan

My plan for the PSA project is to do something on underage drinking, saying the statics and a picture of high schoolers drinking, possibly driving, passed out, something that will make my point. I care about this topic because it is a big thing in high school, kids drinking and driving. It is something that is close to me because of my family. I want to say that it is a bad thing to do when you are young because you don't know a lot about it and it is dangerous and could mess up your whole life.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea! Be careful when you're taking the pictures. Try to use fake/unlabeled containers without actual alcohol logos on them (or you could tape your own logo to a can- like "Duff Beer (the simpsons!)
    We do this because an anti-drinking advertisement can turn into a subliminal pro-advertisement if you use actual recognizable brands/things.

    ReplyDelete