Tuesday, May 7, 2013

iKatherine

 
My theme is iKatherine because I was in the CNA program last year and now I'm in the health occupations this year and I thought I could use things in the classroom to use for this project. So I used Katherine to model them.
Why did you choose these poses? - I chose the pose with her just standing there with the heart because it can represent a CNA or a nurse teaching someone about the heart. Standing there and pointing out things. I chose the other pose because CNA's listen to the heart beat a lot and we had a baby doll in the room so I had her use it.
Why did you highlight the details that you did?
I highlighted just the heart so you could tell what it was and then I highlighted the blankets and the stethoscope and the dress just so they would stand out and you could tell what she was doing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment