Monday, April 1, 2013

Pocket Portrait



 
I chose my cell phone, headphones, a pencil, change, and a gift card to walmart, and myself.
I chose my cell phone because  it is usually always with me unless I lose it. I had to borrow Blakey's headphones because I didn't have mine but I wanted them in the picture because I love listening to music and unless I'm in a car then I'm using headphones. I always have a pencil with me because of school unless someone steals them from me. I really like picking up change off the ground and saving it for awhile and then cashing it in. I had my walmart gift card with me even though it is all used up but I go to walmart all the time. At least 3 times a week or more. Then I am in the picture even though I am somewhat hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment